How To Use The Hip Massager
1. To use the massager, lie on your back, with your feet firmly planted on the ground and put massager under your back. Then roll up and down at your preference, to let the massager release your trigger points.
2. You can bend your knees as shown below to ease the massage pressure.
3. Or you can raise one of your legs to adjust the pressure on one side.
4. Less pressure is applied when laying on a bed compared to lying on carpet or a mat.
5. Use the technique shown below for upper back or for a hip massage.
Feeling Discomfort After Use?
Remember it is common to feel a degree of discomfort during the massage itself. The whole point of this massager is to break up muscle tension, adhesions and scar tissue that often lie in deeper musculature. This pain should naturally fade away shortly after you finish your 5-10 minutes session.
Activate your free warranty included in all products here.